Wednesday 6 August 2014

PROMARKER EBOOK FOR SALE

Hi everyone, my promarker Ebook is not on sale. Please take a look at my facebook page if you would like to know what is in the ebook.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Donna-Maries-Colouring-ebooks/1593961470830184

you can by the instant download version at my Etsy shop https://www.facebook.com/pages/Donna-Maries-Colouring-ebooks/1593961470830184?ref_type=bookmark

or you can pay me £12 via my paypal email donna_marie1@hotmail.com  and I will send the ebook and images to your email address.

if you live in the uk you can buy the ebook on disk for £15 including delivery. please email me if you would like the ebook this way.

and finally I am taking orders for the printed ebook. it will be £24.99 with free delivery in the uk. email me if you would like the printed version of the ebook. I cant put the order in until I have enough orders. so it might take you up to a month to receive it.

Thanks so much for your continued support x

No comments:

Post a Comment